In 1936 Len Pepper started an independent building company and his sons, Graeme and Lewis Pepper, have maintained their father’s tradition into the current century. Since its establishment this successful company has continually grown to serve the building/construction needs of the people of New Zealand. With this extensive building history behind it Pepper Construction (2013) Limited retains Len’s original passion to continue building successfully into the future.
Today the company is run by Andrew Pepper who has successfully “taken over the reins” from his father, Graeme. The company continues to deliver top quality building/construction work and employs experienced building professionals who manage and complete a wide range of residential and commercial projects.
From their New Plymouth operating base they offer high quality building/construction services that include:
- Design and Build
- Pre-planning and Contract Costing
- An extensive range of Construction Services
- Project Management Services
- Home Renovations/Alterations
- Commercial Construction
Pepper Construction (2013) Limited approaches every job with the primary aim of your complete satisfaction, i.e. “Our very best level of customer service guarantees we meet your expectations, no matter what work we do for you.”
All our work is completed to the highest industry standards, demonstrated by our Professional Guarantee as:
- we employ Licenced Building Practitioners (second logo at right);
- Members of the Registered Master Builders’ Association of New Zealand, Incorporated;
- Members of the ACC’s Workplace Safety Management Practices (WSMP) Programme;
- Members of Be Safe Taranaki (third logo at right) and the Taranaki Construction Safety Group;
- Members of SiteSafe New Zealand Incorporated (logo at far right);
- we offer a 10-Year Master Builders’ Guarantee (on residential work costing over $25,000).
You will find us one of the most knowledgeable and experienced construction companies in New Plymouth.
The Registered Master Builder brand (below left) is a recognised hallmark of quality. If you are building or renovating, you can be sure that you are dealing with qualified and experienced builders who take pride in the quality of their workmanship. The Registered Master Builders’ Association represents, and advocates for, its membership; this being well-represented among New Zealand’s premier building and construction companies.